Probably the oldest method of promotion on the web, search engine optimisation still offers a great return on investment.
To appear in high positions on Google’s results pages can drive thousands of people to your website – and dramatically improve your sales over the Internet.
- A clear, unique, descriptive title using keywords relevant to the page content
- The proper use of headers, body text and link text
- Navigation allowing search engines easy access to all pages
- Links from other, quality websites
- A strong presence on Social Media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Search Engine Marketing
Ideally optimisation should be an integral part of your online marketing mix – along with Pay Per Click advertising and social media networking. This “three-pronged” approach will cover all the bases for you and keep sending traffic to your website.
Call Chesterfield (01246) 557711